Custom Sample Handling
Integrated Solutions offers complete design services using a programmed approach consisting of the following:
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Continuous Improvement
We focus on all types of projects, large or small, in three major design areas: Material Movement, Material Storage, and Ergonomics.
Using Physics based, dimensionally accurate models to simulate your real world application is the best way to ensure a smooth transition from concept to CAD to the production floor.
Simulations can be used to:
- Visualize changes in layout and process
- Answer "what-if" questions before investing in new equipment or making changes to current operations
- Determine throughput rates
- Project the number of employees needed to pick orders
- Identify design problems
- Recognize system bottlenecks
Integrated Solutions offers maintenance services via contractual programs or on an on-demand basis.
Ten reasons to outsource your material handling and conveying equipment maintenance:
- Give your equipment longer life.
- Lower costly downtime due to equipment failure.
- Make your operations more reliable and efficient.
- Up-to-date information on the status of your equipment.
- Utilize your people for distribution of product; let our people service your equipment.
- Prevent costly service calls by heading off problems before they can occur.
- Benchmark the improvements in your operations.
- Simplify your operations by putting the burden of this specialized maintenance on us.
- Assurance that trained professionals are handling your expensive equipment.
- Integrated Solutions has access to replacement parts to most brands of material handling equipment.
We also offer turn-key installation services consisting of both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Mechanical assembly and commissioning of equipment
- Structural (Rack, Conveyor support, Mezzanines, Cranes)
- Plumbing and pipe fitting (Air & process fitting)
- Electrical wiring and controls (PLC and PC Based)
- Communication wiring (LAN)
“The Integrated Solutions team is committed to the ongoing success of our clients, employees and suppliers.”
“Using the correct mix of 'cutting edge' automation and software, we are able to supply our customers with reliable, high performance robotic and conveyor systems.”
Integrated Solutions provides comprehensive controls solutions for material handling and automation systems.
Because one of the key components to automation is the control system; we use open-source, non-proprietary components and programming architectures in our controls systems.
The components that we use (frequency drives, contactors, lights, switches, etc.) are from recognized industry leaders. Not only does this ensure a quality installation but also guarantees the user that spare parts will be available when needed.
Integrated Solutions has a UL 508A Panel Shop.